Friday, September 11, 2009

Buaiix..

FinAllY, I caN Sit aT frONt oF mY CoMpuTeR dEsk and wRite thOse NonSenSe aT my BloG xD
FinAllY, I caN RelaX fOr My WorkInG~LostED 3 HappY SunDaY Coz Of WoRkIng~WheppiE~
3rd Time Gets My salaRy, RM 950, HapPy SiA.. WorK NonstoP for 26 DAys, i FeeL mySElF StreSS LikE a ... EarLiEr Robot WithOuT OiL.NoW caN pakai BattERy huh.. No nId Oil..
AnD lets StarT The StoRY wheN My ParENts NoT in House when ITs Lunar-Month-7 and TheY TraVeL tO Taiwan.

WheN my MuM DaD are at Taiwan~
I StaYedd at My GranDFathER house. Work Like biasa, 11.30aM~9.30Pm.
I SleeP With my cousin, Guan Yuen, The "SAyAnG-est" From mE.
Day afteR' DaY,
Saw 3 XiaO QiianG[(Crokoch)<---dunno how Spell,] In Toilet, i FightED with tHem UsiNg Pipe wAteR...oR?
Learned SkateBoard, NaMed ProWave,
in Danga City Mall~How fun it WAs.
But I SudDenLy Forget hoW GuiTar Was.
coZ WorKiNG maKes my liFe DifFeRent.
Friends aT Perling, I MISS YA'LL SOO MUCH~~~~~
Hui Ting, Botak, Amg Moh, Xuan, Ming Han, Jia qi, Jun Jie,
Lots Of brother and sisters xD...
But, By now, I have to Earn Money For my Life. Starting From 1k.
K For Kanasai new life....
Still Failed My undaNg-UnDanG
I'm FaintEd..Concentrate!
And someone tell Me that,
Do what u Need, Don't do what You Want.
Helps Me lots of things,
Thanks tO the PeopLe!
And..Buaiix..My Girl.
GonNa fInD aNothEr neW lOvE.
HappyOnion, Back in Maple, Hercules Exp Rate ROX! 3 Day 50lvl