Friday, April 2, 2010

Woo~

31st December 2009
I lost my girl.
Count Down Party =D

Must forget about pass tense.

January
1st: New Year? Have to work.
2nd: Daddy bought 42" Panasonic VIERA Plasma TV
4th~15th: ProWave Skateboard madness I cant stop to play XD
21st: My Sister room became white colour.
23rd: Go out with BaoBei, having fun, and eat YunTunMian with her mummy before going home=D

February
1st: Helped my Grandmother cook
3rd: My room was messy. AND I HAD NO DOOR FOR MY ROOM.
9th: Earthquake makes my house look like *speechless*
10th: Finally my room from Blue change to Apple Green.
13rd: Having a TuanYuanFan, Going kingsurf with my cousin SeeToh Yik till 4.30am
14th: CNY+ Lonely Valentine, Eat Popiah at uncle's house, Play golf at SaChim's house
16th: Go BenZhen with family trip =D
20th: Go out with LiTing, Crystal and my sister PeiWen.
27th: Interviewed at Singapore
28th: Climbing mountain with FoTang's member and friends, New friends aHYun =D

March
1st: Quit maple.
4th,5th,6th: Having fun in Chingay. New friends Wit Lyn =D
9th: Saw million of ants in the toilet.
13rd: I having suckest P1 internet connection
20th: Resigned my job, Go HengHeng ZhenZhen Bdae party =D
28th: I enjoyed my 2nd best day of my life =D
30th: BaoBei was not happy. Cheer up =D
31st: Happy Bdae to my BaoBei =D. 1st time change Tayar to my mummy's car, Prepare whats going on at tomorow. Did I Photostat those documents..

<3>