Monday, July 20, 2009

Good Day^^+Bad DayT.T

This is my 1st time to blog~Muahaha... Yesterday, I meet a new friend, Jamie, the naugthy-Crystal's jie, which is very active and joyful. She seems very happy yesterday..... I meet her by a long story.. Before I went out yesterday, I was asking my mei, the caring sister, PeiWen, to join me went to Leisure Mall for lunch, she tell me to ask my Dear mummy that she can have lunch with me or not. The answer is: IF YOU GOT MONEY, BRING ALONG YOUR SISTER GO LAH! That was the nice ending before I end my call.

After that, I call the Taxi 3559922 for my journey to Leisure Mall. The Taxi service sucks. I hate the Taxi-lao, how can he scold me? Walao eh. Luckly he didn't charge me extra fee, BUT i wont call 3559922 anymore. I hate'em! Lousy service.

After reach Leisure mall, Before having McDonald I think my sister was starting boring edi. She asking me for Taxi fee , Reason that she wanna go Crystal's house and join her friend, LEAVING ME ALONE and...........So I tell her to DaBao McDonald for me before went to Crystal's house. But she DaBao her lunch not mine, and she leave Leisure mall~ So I gonna DaBao myself. But, Happy is important.

After I have a Filet-O-Fish, I went to fun centre, Something shocked me. I saw the Cinema ticket Q's, long until the Watsons pharmacy, but my friend tell me there's normal only, at night can Q until the bowling centre. wow.

So I stay Alone when my mei was happy with her friends, My mum call me again, telling me to bring the keys to give her, waiting me downstairs. Eh it's time to go back home. So I call my mei H/p, Asking her for back. But she tell me that she is at Ampang bowling centre already~ What the... they come Leisure mall also din tell me de.... Then I tell my mei when mum reach us you gotta come down har.

After half hour, seems weird leh, I call my mum again. She tell me that no nid to wait her anymore cause my Father were back. Wow i have waited my mum for half hours. So I starting rush to bowling centre, before I went to there, I saw my mei with Crystal going went down. After I meet them, I meet a girl too. I dunno who's that. But Crystal asking 5Ringgit from me and she tell me that she will pay my sister ha~ I feel like my sister won't pay me the 5Ringgit Lor.... But, Happy is the important. So we went to downstairs, they bought some Soursop Float but I have nothing LA? I also can't take it anymore, so I bought Chocolate Float. Before I pay, Crystal hand me 2Ringgit and tell me that was her sister pays me de.

After bought the drinks. I followed them and walk to their home lor. Reach their home, Crystal scold me that I too slow Cause I wearing shoes not slippers?? WalaoEh she started shows herself>.<... When I kena scold Halfway, Jamie, (which is her Cute and Lovable sister) stop her scolding.. (Ehh, Helping me?*)= =. I was got the feel wanna scold back her haha...Grrrrr..... I throw a pillow towards Crystal, make her angry again.

After that she asking me for a song, Teardrops on my guitar, quite nice leh.. Didn't notice that a PIG will hear that nice song. About 4pm++, I saw Jamie bring 2 hamsters to the kitchen, telling me its the time to "bath" them. It was the 1st time I saw hamsters with a Very Near Distance haha^^...But, how can they bath with only some sand? Jamie tell me that the hamster only bath with bathing sand.. Oh man, looks like I gotta learn something from pets.

Everytime Jamie asking her Mei to help her in kitchen, she sure push it to me! But luckly Im Happy to help..

When its the time to cook, I went to kicthen when "Jamie asking her Mei to help her in kitchen", Jamie shouts when she saw some worms on ME(Onions) Haha (...)~ We have lots of fun in kitchen, laughing each other and chopping the Onions, and we leave it behind after finish the chopping. Thats the Long happy story that I meet Jamie.

At 7pm++, I was playing games with my friend, the A to Z game. Everytime I played this game, this time was the funniest at all. When my friend started A for Apple, my friend says B-For-Breast! Then was my turn, I laugh until can't continue, my friend all laugh too! That guy, Jos, also laugh with us~ Then I continue C-For-Cook...D-For-Donuts..My friend, AhLong says E-For-eeeeee, He pass that. And we laugh again......... After they went back home, I thought it was the nice Sunday for me.......

But, Something happening. I was Sad for this.

Because of a words and a Disc, my father hit me with 3 punch, and I start Quarrel with my father, that was the end of my Sunday. I Didn't cry, only this time. Everytime my father Hit me, I cried. I telling myself, today im happy, I cant cry anymore, but lastly My mother cried. My heart was pain. But I love my parents! When I tell this to Jamie, she telling me that
"Father Got 1 only,Dun hate' him la. Cheer up, be happy" But,I love my Family..And I still remember someone tell me that FAMILYS stands for..........
F-Father
A-And
M-Mother
I-I
L-Love
Y-You
S-So Much
I Smiled. And sleep at 2Am for tomorow's Work. Byebye Today! Tomorow is waiting for me...

Music is my Life
HappyOnion are Happy today~
2.06PM 20/7/09