Why Im soo tired today? Haiz. what Im thinking? just because what yesterday happen? i dunno...
my eyes are blind, my hearts are pain, playing guitar makes me feel that wanna throw off my guitar. 1st time for that, when i playing Zhou Hua Jian's peng you, my tears say hi to me... im very happy yesterday, but why today seems something wrong?
At my mei's room.
But something makes me joyful, I sold 1 IPhone China, Worth RM400..
when i reach home, my mum pour a 100plus for me. how nice is it~
I wonder how i wonder why, yesterday it talk about a blue blue sky~~~~~!!~
Learning Lemon Tree, in guitar.. But my mum scold me that, What time already still playing guitar? Yr ahma need to sleep.
what songs i gonna learn next?no idea...Just keep working.working.and working.
ILY my friend, Remember I Love You too...Guitar xD
Music is my life,Always.
Lovable Onion