Today. erm. Christmas eve oh. Alone leh!
LOL
I wake quite early today.. When i was wake
I look at my clock..
9am o.o Kao soo early wake for wad.
I sent a message to my Lovely [Mummy], Didnt reply
Gv her a morning call, Kena hang up T.T
9.30am: After jogging, I sit infront of my Computer, and Start my MapleSea
*click click Like normal, Asiasoft picture come out, Nexon, Wizet, and Singapore&Malaysia
After 10 minutes, My mother come knock my door, she saw what im doing and said:
" Seven early Eight early play Maple, Later ur father wake then you know"
" 七早八早就玩蘑菇, 你爸爸起来你就知道"
蘑菇...Computer better. Haha
Today it seems like normal day, But when I think that Christmas Eve I gonna "TALK"
to my computer, when I was alone, I become mad Suddenly!And the time have pass Very fast~
1.30pm: Finally, Zheng recover what he said and Aeroplane-ed yesterday, he wanna come find us, and bring someone that who long time I never meet, Adeline. You know I gonna tell you, U become more thin man! Haha. And zheng 1st time wear short pants walk here walk there at DCM. Haha
4.00pm: My boss came to shop, and his temper looks bad, went in and scold me BlahBlahblaH lalala kakaka blah blah,and at the end we have smile, Cause I ask him:
Me:老板,圣诞节可以休息吗?
Boss:你圣诞节不用吃饭哦?
Me:哈哈
Boss's Daughter:哈哈哈哈
Boss:不然你圣诞节不要吃饭不要玩电脑我就给你放假
Me:这样啊,圣诞节你不要抽烟我就不要玩咯
Then we had a fun laughing at the end.
6.05pm: i writing these things xD
Eventhou we didn't have heart connection
I also will always be with you
Everytime I playing maple I will miss you also
Like you and Drex,
I know its nonsense, Camera wont tell u he is sad
But I wanna tell you
I love you.
I
Love
You.
Jeremy, DotS(Speechless)