Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Something from my Heart.

Today is the 16th days of me and Mummy. 16 days ald, very fast.
Sometime, love is easy as 1 2 3 4. Sometime love is hard than suicide. Love is not an accident, anytime, anywhere, anything u do.

Love is from the changing of Angry, Sad, Afriad and Regret.
After u angry you will either sad or ignore it forever;
After sad you will either afriad or Negative thinking;
After afriad you will either Regret for ur angry OR having more of Negative thinking;
After Regret you will either Appologize to he/she or abadoned everything.

16 days, I always finding those feelings, and I founded 3 of them. Only I haven't regret to love you.
I Love you. Very much.

Meanwhile...

Today is the last 29 Days for 2009, lets welcome 2010~
Today I busy like siao lang at my shop, Write Write See See Sit Sit Stand Stand, from 12pm until 8pm, Nonstop. I also dunno what are controling my body for it, and Im tired when resting. My eyes. Luckily it never close when I eating Kinder Bueno. Something telling me when I come back house, must on my computer. It's secret~ No one can know it either my parents, my family, my friends, my mummy^^
Now... I aiming my guitar skills. I wanna improve it.
Jeremy.



Loveable, Jeremy, Happyonion, Mummy.