Monday, December 21, 2009

Farewell, Zheng.

Today is the last day of Zheng.. OOPS! Haha~ Colette will be sad cause she today cant come>,<.. okok, Lets in subject. Why I wrote this? dunno. Those day, I sick. Fever comes and go. Very tired, But still need works. FOR my future, and Yesterday, my leg and hand are in Red Dots and the muscle is very pain, my mum scare that I kena Denggi, and me too. So, today I went to Hospital before I go work. Doctor said: Your pain will recover in 2 weeks. My mum "Phew" then I went to work, meanwhile when I was working, [mummy] ask me what doctor says, I replied 'Doctor said 2 weeks dotsdots.', I thought she will say what 2 weeks mean>,<, by then she said "I see."................................ 2 weeks, My muscle pain will recover.

And Christmas is comming! DangaCityMall is lots of event, and me and Zheng have a photo.




I wish u've Here.. My dear.
And Farewell Zheng! wish u a merry christmas and Qian Tu Wu Liang


Jeremy
Loving someone that likes me.