Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tired, Say, Words...

Woooooo... Yesterday 2am sleep and today 8am wake. Cause my father suddenly tell us got Monks from SriLanka (I think so) will come our house. Then I wake, I Bath, I find my mummy daily, then my dad take me go fetch those monks to our house... about 11.30am, my meimei and me went to work.. When work I slept 2 hours.. zZzZZzzzZzZ....WHAT MAKES ME TIRED? LOL.. 13/12 WaterGhost gathering ~ Woohoo. I wish i can have it one more time.

And.. Theres someone I want to appologize
OL....
Sry today I dunno what Im doing, and I make u fall down, infront of all person. Very sorry.
Never will be next time. If got next time, my legs gone.



Darling, I though u are kidding but. Today u telling me u gonna go to Thailand and Penang for 4 days. 4 Days.....
四天...

四天吃不到你的男生醋..
四天不能让你勉强拒绝我想要的..
四天看不见你对我傻笑..
四天无聊不知道要找谁陪我..
四天看不见你喜欢的Drex...
四天没人在我不开心的时候陪我聊心事..
四天听不见你的早晚安..


四天...Four Days...

[Mummy, 4 Days, seems like 1 year..]
"Then 6 yrs?"
[6 years is for you]
"Oh! LOL!!!!"

6 years. Is for waiting you.
I. Miss.. You...

Wish you enjoy ur Trip in Thailand, Bon Voyage my dear, Colette.

Jeremy, Say Sorry to OL Today!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy+Sad=?